What can you expect when you visit for the first time?
- We are COVID-19 Compliant.
- To see everyone wearing a mask and social distancing
- Be assured that the building has been cleaned and sanitized.
- Be greeted by a friendly face.
- Receive information about our church, location of restrooms, nursery, and a thank you gift.
- Enjoy coffee and snacks before or after the service.
- Know that your children will be safely cared for by kid-friendly adults.
- Experience an exciting worship time.
- See everyone is dress very casually.
Our 10:00 AM worship seeks to bring you closer to God.
- We begin with some lively songs.
- Spend time in prayer led by the pastor.
- Children have a special time with the pastor then are dismissed to Children's Church.
- The pastor gives a relevant sermon based on a Biblical text.
- Then we are done.