COVID-19 continues to plague our country, state, county, and community. As a result, we as a church have been having online worship services over our Facebook page . Just follow the link and join us on Sunday morning at 10:00 AM.
As our state opens, here is our plan that follows the governor's and CDC's guidelines.
Phase 1 which we are currently in.
- We continue to do online service via Facebook
- Begin building preparation to reopen when we move to phase 2
- Evaluate possibility of outdoor gathering
Phase 2 which begins when the county is allowed, we plan:
- Online services continue
- Begin worship service in our building for those willing to gather together.
- Families sitting together, practicing social distancing
- No children’s church
- Services capped at 50 people (Online we have been averaging close to this number)
- No Bulletins
- Doors propped open
- Sanitizer stations will be added by doors
- Hospitality food and drinks will be temporarily suspended
- BYOC Initiated – Bring Your Own Coffee
- Disinfect surfaces before, between, and after services
- Physical contact is an individual responsibility/choice
- For communion observance, prepackaged elements will be used
- No congregational singing, just worship team
- Those who are vulnerable or sick are encouraged to stay home
- Online gatherings will continue and "normal" services in our building
- THROW A HUGE, BUT SAFE, RE-GATHERING PARTY!!
- Resume Children's Church with added sanitizing precautions
- Outreach events to community as allowed
We will go slow in coming back to gather because we want everyone to be safe and healthy. These plans may change, so they are not set in stone. If you have any questions, please call Pastor Alan or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.