Happy New Year!
It’s that time of year when people partake in the annual ritual of making well-intended promises that end up broken by February. I would like to suggest the following to get you thinking about what New Year Resolutions you may make and seek to create a habit of doing them.
1. I will pray for my fellow church members daily. One of the best resolutions you can make is to pray more.
2. I will share my faith at least once a week. We should all make this a priority this year.
3. I will read my Bible devotionally. You may follow our daily reading list or make up your own.
4. I will have an attitude of gratefulness. Let’s rid ourselves of a sense of entitlement and be grateful God provides for us.
6. I will practice forgiveness. Practice makes perfect, and most of us have a long way to go before glorification. Forgiveness is one of the most under-practiced spiritual disciplines.
7. I will be an encourager in my church. As a body of Christ, who better to give another an encouraging word.
8. I will laugh more. If you need a laugh, just ask and I'll be happy to share a "Dad Joke."
May God Bless You With A Happy New Year!